Christmas is about to come early for five lucky Coral Champions Club members as we’re giving you the chance to join us for an exclusive tour of the famous Jackdaws Castle.
Jackdaws Castle is owned by JP McManus and has been a base to Jonjo O’Neill since 2001. The magnificent 400-acre complex nestled in the heart of the Cotswolds has been home to Grand National winners, Gold Cup winners and everything in between. And now the Coral Champions Club is giving you the chance to experience it first-hand.
Our five lucky winners and their guests will be welcomed by refreshments in the Owners’ Suite before heading onto the gallops (by jeep) to see the horses working up close. Our guests will then return to the Owners’ Suite for breakfast, before finishing off with a tour of the yard and its state of the art facilities which include an equine spa, swimming pool, walkers and a solarium.
PLEASE only enter this competition if you are available on Thursday, November 29th and can travel to Jackdaws Castle, Temple Guiting, Cheltenham GL54 5XU for 8:15am.
1. Promotion open to Coral.co.uk active customers aged 18+ who are resident in the UK.
2. Customers must hold a Coral Online account and supply a phone number.
3. Entries must be received by 6pm on 25th November 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or corrupted.
4. Only one entry per member.
5. The Random Prize draw will take place on 26th November, 2018. The first 5 entries drawn will be the winners.
6. The prize is: Each winner and one guest each, can visit Jackdaws Castle (Jonjo O'Neill's Yard), meet the team, view the horses working on the gallops, tour the facilities, and have breakfast in the Owners' Suite 29th November 2018 from 8:15am.
7. The winner will be notified via telephone on 26th November 2018. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners at this time. Please ensure that your contact details are up to date and current.
8. When contacted the successful winner must confirm all their details are correct, and confirm they wish to accept the prize in accordance with these terms.
9. We reserve the right to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility has been confirmed or if such proof is not provided on request to disqualify the winner from the promotion and another winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
10. If a winner cannot be contacted on 26th November 2018 and/or does not wish to accept the prize, another winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
11. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any follow up marketing activity.
12. There is no cash or other alternative to this offer in whole or in part.
13. Promoter: Coral Champions Club, Gala Coral Interactive, Suite 711, 1st Floor, Europort, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
1. The winners will each receive an invitation, by email, for two people to visit Jackdaws Castle, meet the team, view the horses working on the gallops, and tour the facilities, with a club host on 29th November 2018 from 8:15am.
2. It is the sole responsibility of the winners (and guests) to arrange their travel to and from the Yard, to ensure that they arrive in time, and to arrange any accommodation required as this is a yard visit only prize. The promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any failure of the winner (or their guests) to comply with this term.
3. Fulfilment of the prize is subject to venue availability and restrictions.
4. The winners (and their guests) are responsible for any insurance, medical costs plus all other expenses including but not limited to meals, refreshments, spending money and any other incidental expenses which are not included as part of this prize unless otherwise stated.
5. The prize or any of its components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded or commissioned.
6. The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winners (or their guests) to take up the prize.