Own Annie Mc At Chepstow!
Our latest purchase, Annie Mc, is set to make her Coral Champions Club debut at Chepstow on Saturday for trainer Jonjo O’Neill.
We’ve got FOUR pairs of Owners’ badges up for grabs where you and a friend will be being wined and dined in the racecourse restaurant, before mingling with our new trainer and his jockey in the parade ring prior to the race. Plus, each lucky winner will receive a Free £50 Bet. You’ll also be getting more free bets depending on how Annie Mc performs.
Should she win you’ll get £250, second place will earn you £150 and the third spot gets you £100!
And that’s not all, our lucky winners will have the envious task of presenting the trophy to the winning owners of our sponsored races on the card.
All entrants MUST be available to make their own way to the racecourse. Please confirm your availability on entering this competition and have access to the contact number provided on Thursday noon (October 11th). The draw will take place at 13:00 Thursday 11th October.
You must have an active Coral online account to enter this competition.
. Competition is open to Coral.co.uk customers only who are resident in the UK.
2. Entries must be received by Thursday 11th October at 12:00 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or corrupted.
3. Only one entry per customer.
4. The Random Prize draw will take place at 13:00 on Friday 6th April. The first four entries drawn will be the winners.
5. Each winner will receive two owner's badges giving access to the racecourse, paddock, owners and trainers bar and any other owner's privileges that the racecourse has to offer. Each winner will also receive a Free £50 Bet. Please note you must attend the meeting to receive this bet. Free bets based on finishing position will only be distributed to those who attend.
6. The winners will be notified via Phone call. Please ensure that you provide a contactable Phone number is up to date.
7. When contacted the successful winners must confirm they are over 18 and wish to accept the prize in accordance with these terms.
8. To enter the competition you must have an active Coral account
9. Active accounts are accounts in which a real money bet has been placed within the last 28 days
10. We reserve the right to change the entry dates and restrict the number of entries.
11. We reserve the right to change withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility has been confirmed or if such proof is not provided on request to disqualify the winner.
12. If a winner does not respond to our email within 24 hours from our sending it, or their email address is not valid, and/or they do not wish to accept the prize, another winner may be selected at random from the remaining entries.
13. It is the sole responsibility of the winners (and guests) to arrange their travel to and from the racecourse, to ensure that they arrive in time, and to arrange any accommodation required as the prize is an entry ticket only, and does not include accommodation or travel. The promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any failure of the winner (or their guests) to comply with this term.
14. If for any reason the horse does not race on the specified day at the specified racecourse, we will notify winners as soon as possible by email and there will be no alternative prize.
15. The winner (and their guests) are responsible for any insurance, medical costs plus all other expenses including but not limited to meals, refreshments, spending money and any other incidental expenses which are not included as part of this prize unless otherwise stated.
16. Fulfilment of the prize is subject to venue availability and restrictions.
17. The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winners (or their guests) to take up the prize.
18. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter.