5:15 – Tiger Roll
Congratulations to all 10 winners who selected Tiger Roll.
You have each been credited your free bets.
Win a share of £500 in our Grand National Tipster Challenge by picking a horse from our chosen race below!
Simply pick the winner of Saturday’s Grand National (5:15 Aintree) and you will win a share of £500 in free bets. Please write the full name of your selection as half names and numbers will not be accepted. Please use the below box for your entry.
Rules: All wins will be determined by the SP. For example, if your selection wins a race at 10/1, you will have secured 10 points. One entry per member. Selections must be made no later than 5:00.
Please note non-runners will NOT be replaced by the SP favourite, however, you may choose a different horse if your original selection does not run.
Big Prizes: The prizepool will be shared evenly among the winners.
Once free bets are issued, they will expire within 7 days. Free bet stakes are non-refundable.
1. To enter the competition you must have an active Coral sports account. Entrants without an active Coral account will not be eligible for a prize if they win.
2. Active Coral sports accounts are accounts in which in total real money sports bets of £50 or more has been placed within the last 28 days
3. Free bets will expire 7 days after issue
4. Winners will be emailed once the races have finished and the total points have been calculated
5. The competition will be resulted no later than 17:00 Monday 8th April.
6. One customer household (IP address) is permitted to enter this competition.
7. Free bets cannot be used in conjunction, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotion
8. Free bet token is not returned if wagered on a void selection
9. Free bet is not included in any returns
10. Customers seen to be abusing this offer will be exempt from future coral interactive promotions
11. Coral have the right to end this promotion at any time
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.