1st – Derek Calland -50pts
2nd – Sean Kenward – 41.75pts
=3rd – Andrew Tull – 40pts
=3rd – Peter York – 40pts
=3rd – Malkcolm Challis – 40pts
Win a share of £500 in our Saturday Tipster Challenge by picking 4 horses from our chosen races below!
Simply make a selection in each of below races. Please write the full names of the selections as half names and numbers will not be accepted. Please use the below boxes for your entry.
In the “NAP selection” (best bet of the day) please state one of your four selected horses. You will then receive double points on the SP of this selection should they win or place – This cannot be accepted after 1:40 04/08/18.
Rules: All wins will be determined by the SP. For example, if your selection wins a race at 10/1, you will have secured 10 points. If that horse is placed you will have earned 2.5 points. We will be going ¼ odds all races (for competition purposes) and naturally with any handicap with a field of 16 or more runners the usual 4 places will apply. One entry per member.
Please note non-runners will NOT be replaced by the SP favourite, however, you may choose a different horse if your original selection does not run.
Big Prizes: The winner with the most points will receive a FREE £300 bet (12 X £25). The runner up will receive a FREE £150 bet (6 X £25) and third place will garner a FREE £50 bet (2 X £25).
Please note that in the event of a tie, multiple prizes may be awarded at the discretion of the organiser. Once free bets are issued, they will expire within 4 days. Free bet stakes are non-refundable.
1. To enter the competition you must have an active Coral sports account. Entrants without an active Coral account will not be eligible for a prize if they win.
2. Active Coral sports accounts are accounts in which in total real money sports bets of £50 or more has been placed within the last 28 days
3. Free bets will expire 4 days after issue
4. Winners will be emailed once the races have finished and the total points have been calculated
5. The competition will be resulted no later than 13:00 Monday 6th August.
6. One customer household (IP address) is permitted to enter this competition.
7. Free bets cannot be used in conjunction, or contribute to any other coral.co.uk free bet offer or promotion
8. Free bet token is not returned if wagered on a void selection
9. Free bet is not included in any returns
10. Customers seen to be abusing this offer will be exempt from future coral interactive promotions
11. Coral have the right to end this promotion at any time
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received such evidence from the winner and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of the prize.