Have you ever watched a pulsating, gripping finish up the Cheltenham hill and thought to yourself ‘I wish I could be involved in that’? Well, with the Coral Champions Club, you can!
Since 2012 the Coral Champions Club has been giving members the chance to experience the exclusive and privileged position of being a racehorse owner. And it’s all for free.
The concept is simple: We want to get as many people as they can to have a greater involvement in the sport they love, without the cost. Our members also benefit from exclusive content, racecourse hospitality, regular and thorough updates on their horses, behind the scenes stable visits, plus the chance to speak to their trainers and see their horses in action at home. That gives our members the real ownership experience – and then some!
Having started with Flat horses, we have moved exclusively into owning Jumps horses in 2014 and we haven’t looked back. Multiple winners Template, Bon Chic, Churchtown Champ and Innocent Girl have already carried the Club’s silks with distinction, winning no less than 12 races between them in our famous white silks with blue stars.
These successes have led to us increasing the number of horses we have in training, but also the number of trainers which are now part of our great team. Our horses share the gallops day-to-day with the likes of 2018 Cheltenham Gold Cup winner, Native River & 2018 Albert Bartlett winner, Kilbricken Storm as Colin Tizzard, Harry Fry and Tim Vaughan have been entrusted with the task of training our Club’s prized possessions.
How it works:
Members of the CCC are given the chance to enter into a competition where four winners will be picked at random and offered the opportunity to represent our club (with a friend) as owners for the day. They’ll be wined and dined in the racecourse’s premium restaurant, gain exclusive owners & trainers access and rub shoulders with racing powerhouses before hopefully welcoming back their winner into the winners’ enclosure, followed by post-race celebrations.
What started as a mission to promote horse racing and get people to the racecourse to experience the joys of being an owner has blossomed into an ambitious and exciting racing partnership.
More winners, more big days and more big festivals are now the ambition and focus for the Coral Champions Club. Always the best, always inclusive and always for free.
Cheltenham Hospitality Prize:
1. Competition is open to new Coral Champions Club members only.
2. Competition is for members who subscribe between Dec 1st and Dec 31st 2018.
3. You must be resident in the UK.
4. The Random Prize draw will take place at 13:00 on Jan 7th 2019.
5. The winner will receive two passes to the Coral Suite on Coral Cup day (Wednesday 13th March).
6. Lunch and drinks will be provided in the Coral Suite.
7. Travel is not included.
8. The winners will be notified via Phone call. Please ensure that you provide a contactable Phone number is up to date.
9. When contacted the successful winners must confirm they are over 18 and wish to accept the prize in accordance with these terms.
10. To enter the competition you must have an active Coral account.
11. Active accounts are accounts in which a real money bet has been placed within the last 28 days.
12. We reserve the right to change withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility has been confirmed or if such proof is not provided on request to disqualify the winner.
13. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter.